Requests to Address the Board
- <None as Yet>
Anyone wishing to address the board should contact City Hall by noon Friday in order to be placed on the agenda. Members of the public should provide their physical address. Comments to the board are generally limited to 3 minutes.
- Award Trailer Bid – 4 Bids Received – $10,800 to $32,995.00
Staff Recommends Darty Drop Deck Trailer @ $10,800.00
- Budget Committee Meetings
- Fire Department
- Hire / Appoint Firefighters
- Pass on 2nd Reading Ordinance 2023-277 (Parking Regulations & Fine)
Will prohibit parking on any city street with certain exceptions. Increase parking fines to $25 for first offense, $50 for second and subsequent offenses.
- Approve up to $4,500.00 to Higdon Electric for Ballfield Light Repair (Insurance Reimbursement)
- Approve up to $5,500.00 to Gibson Electric for Ballfield Light Repair (Insurance Reimbursement)
- Approve up to $18,500.00 to PRI for Asphalt Repair Under Existing Contract/Bid
Regular Items for Approval
- Minutes of May 8, 2023