Requests to Address the Board
- None as Yet
Anyone wishing to address the board should contact City Hall by noon Friday in order to be placed on the agenda. Members of the public should provide their physical address. Comments to the board are generally limited to 3 minutes.
- John Dodd Resignation – Effective April 14
- Fire Department
- Resignation: Brandon Davis
- Finance, Administration, and Personnel Committee
- Consider / Motion to Hire Full-Time Public Works Employee
- Pass on 2nd and Final Reading Ordinance 2023-276 (Returning Garbage Cans after Pickup)
Requires Refuse Containers to be removed from street, sidewalk, right of way within 48 hours of pickup. Imposes $25 fine for first offense, $50 for second offense.
- Approve PO A-6035 to Hawkins, Inc. for $1,961.96 for Water & Wastewater Chemicals
- Approve $2,731.91 to Safe Industries for SCBA Flow & Fit Testing, and SCBA Repair for Fire Department